Compass Club is an After-School Outdoor Adventure Activity programme for 6 to 12 year old boys & girls. Compass Club is brought to you by Coillte and will be running in forests all around Ireland.
Launched in 2016, following extensive research and testing around Ireland, Compass Club Afterschool is a unique outdoor activity course with the following features
- Run over 6 weeks during school term time.
- There are 5 terms and each term has a different theme and suite of activities
- 14 hours in total on every course
- 5 weeks x 2 hours
- 1 week x 4 hours (mini expedition)
- Is for Girls & Boys
- Age group is 6 to 12 year olds
- Starts after-school (usually between 3:00 and 3:45 depending on local school times)
- Has at least 2 leaders on every course with a minimum of 1 leader to 8 kids
- Is non competitive - we build on everyone's strengths and everyone learns something! (Compass Club is built on "Strengths Based Education" principles)
- Doesn't require membership, long term time commitments or special equipment or clothing,
Places are limited and must be booked & paid for in advance on www.CompassClub.ie
Locations are being added all the time - let the team know where you'd like to see them and they will try to get there as soon as they can!
In addition, the Compass Club team have options for School Tours, for Easter & Summer Camps and for Kids Events instead of the old traditional Party and specific courses can be built for a school if required.